When it comes to our values, you’re at the top of the list.
Head of Health, Safety and Environmental Protection (2)
Specific Job Requirement
- Write test procedure for generator and electrical equipment
- Strong computer skills in AutoCAD and Excel
- Possess strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills, particularly the ability to produce accurate and concise field notes.
- Knowledge of civil engineering principles and practices of related technical areas
- 10 hour OSHA Construction Safety a plus
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be self-motivated and team-spirited, capable of working independently or collaborating with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local petroleum & chemical bulk storage requirements a plus